Child Support Enforcement

If you are having issues with child support or need to change the amount of child support, Father 4 Equal Rights can help. People often make the mistake of not getting the court to change the amount of child support when their income changes – don’t fall victim to this and other common mistakes.

Call now before it costs you more.

English | Español

Fathers for Equal Rights
can be contacted by
phone or text at 713-239-5200
Can you hug your child today? We can help!